Hemorrhoids are swollen veins which appear in the rectum and anus. When the walls of these vessels become thin and stretched they swell and become very irritated. This can often cause bleeding as well as pain. Hemorrhoids are caused by many reasons; however these are the main ones.
The most common causes of hemorrhoids are the excess of effort during bowel movements and obesity. If a person has to work too hard to defecate, there is no doubt that he suffers from constipation or constipation and this problem can lead to hemorrhoids. Also, obesity can trigger some digestive problems that end in hemorrhoids.
On the other hand, lack of fiber and good hydration are also related to the appearance of hemorrhoids. In the first case it is known that when the amount of fiber that is required is not consumed daily (25 grams for women and 38 grams for men), the person tends to get constipated. In the same way, a dehydrated body hardly has a digestive system that works in optimal conditions.
Whatever the cause, if the problem is already present in your life it is time to find a solution. Here we show you 5 home remedies against hemorrhoids. Choose the one that suits you best.
1. HEAL HEMORRHOIDS WITH ALOE VERA
In addition to the fact that aloe vera has properties that help combat constipation (if crystals are ingested), it also provides great relief from the symptoms of hemorrhoids once it is applied to the affected area. The anti-inflammatory properties of this plant turn out to be a blessing for those who suffer from the discomfort of hemorrhoids.
2.TREATMENT FOR HEMORRHOIDS WITH EPSOM SALTS
A little known but incredibly effective remedy to treat and cure this problem is a mixture between Epsom salts and glycerin. Two ingredients that you must apply on the inflamed area.
STEPS TO PREPARE THIS HOME REMEDY:
- Mix two tablespoons of Epsom salts with two of glycerin.
- Pour the mixture over a gauze and place it on the affected part.
- Leave the gauze in the area for about 15 or 20 minutes.
- Repeat the procedure every four or six hours until the pain is relieved.
3. HOW TO ELIMINATE HEMORRHOIDS WITH APPLE CIDER VINEGAR
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most widely used natural remedies in the treatment of annoying hemorrhoids. It is an easy to prepare and highly effective option, although in some cases it is possible that it irritates the skin (if the person is very sensitive skin).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS REMEDY:
- Wet a cotton ball or some toilet paper with apple cider vinegar.
- Apply over the area with hemorrhoids.
- Repeat the process until the inflammation and symptoms disappear.
4. NATURAL REMEDY AGAINST HEMORRHOIDS WITH COCONUT OIL
Coconut oil seems to be a magical ingredient capable of curing everything or at least alleviating many problems, in the case of hemorrhoids is no exception. Thanks to its properties it is very helpful to make the symptoms disappear.
HOW TO PREPARE THIS NATURAL REMEDY:
- Apply coconut oil directly on the hemorrhoids.
- Run after a few minutes.
- Repeat the previous steps with some frequency.
5. HOW TO GET RID OF HEMORRHOIDS WITH LEMON JUICE
The antioxidants present in lemon help to cure this condition. Besides being highly effective, this natural remedy is very cheap and easy to prepare.
STEPS TO PREPARE THIS REMEDY:
- Squeeze the juice of 2 lemons.
- Soak a cotton ball.
- Apply on the affected area.
- Repeat every 6 hours.
I hope these treatments have been useful to relieve hemorrhoids.